Sunday, July 15, 2007

Maui, Hawaii July 4-13, 2007

We just got back from our Maui, Hawaii trip yesterday. We are so sad to have left that beautiful place. We spent nine days on the beach. Hawaii has to be the best place on earth to vacation to. It is so peaceful and laid back. We fell in love all over again and had the time of our life. We definitely will be going back. Here are some pictures of our trip hope you like them and to all of you that have responded to our other pictures please add us to your blogs and let us know if we can do the same.




5 comments:

Barney Family said...

Wow, look at the that blue water. It looks like you had fun. I can see why you wanted to stay.

Kellie

Tiffany said...

Hey guys...oh, there is something about Hawaii that is so magical. Your pictures make me want to go back....right now!!!!! How fun that you were able to go. We miss you. Tiff

kelly l said...

I'll be thinking about how much fun you had in Hawaii as we leave tomorrow for a 12 hour drive to Wade's family reunion in Colorado. Can you tell how excited I am? Wade and I actually went to Maui last spring. It was a lot of fun. You guys are cute.
Kelly

Shelley Reid said...

I am soooo Jealous!!!! You guys look like you had so much fun.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Hi Kristie! Your trip looks like it was amazing!! Maybe I can convince Jeff to go soon. I followed the link off of Stacie's. It is fun to see you and see what your up to.