Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pictures with Helen and Twins

Here are some pictures with Helen and twins with us. She is such an amazing woman who we will always respect and love forever. There is nothing more unselfish in this world then what she has done for us. As in the song by Michael McClean "from god's arms to my arms to yours." Words can never express the feelings we felt this day Monday June 22, 2009.

Helen with Hadley and Cohen
The necklace and bracelet she is wearing are the one's we bought her it is
the open heart collection by Jane Seymore. We love the
symbolism of the two open hearts connected, these babies will always love her and she will
always love them



Helen loved Kristie's diaper bag and the blingy binkies and blingy
wipe cover. Helen looks great doesn't she.


The two moms together.

7 comments:

Sheri said...

Being a mom is the greatest experience..wether you are the one to give birth or your are the one who raises and influences. The power of women is far reaching that any other thing in life. We are who we are in life because of our mothers..yes plural!!! LOve ya so excited for you both..PS So glad I got my hair done before those kids showed up!! Sheri Barlow

kelly l said...

what great pictures. i hope all goes well when you guys go home. love the diaper bag and bling!

Andrea said...

Kristie and Mike, I just love the looks on your faces in these pictures. You are PARENTS!!! Those sweet babies couldn't be any cuter, honestly they are gorgeous babies and will be such a joy! I'm looking forward to meeting them and helping out lots!
Love you guys,
Andrea

Chailyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chailyn said...

Wow what a beautiful family. You 5 are connected for life, it is such a an awesome thing. You all look so happy and those babies are so lucky to have "Bush" and "Bush" as their perfect example of how people should be. We Love You Guys!!!!!

grammy chay said...

I can't believe how beautiful you all are. The babies look just like you. You also didn't tell me how pretty Helen is. Heavenly Father certainly does good work. I am so happy for all of you. It has shown us all that miracles really do happen. I can't wait to get you all home and hug you.

The Smith Clan said...

Kristie and Mike! Congrats!!!! So adorable! You guys are seriously going to be the best parents! We are all just so excited for you! I'm just sad because I found out today at church you won't be home until after I leave for Utah! They will be almost 1 1/2 months old when I get to see them. Good Luck with everything! Love you Guys! Elaine