Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cohen and the Tree

Look what happened while mike was in Florida. I was bathing Hadley on Saturday night and just before I put Hadley in the water, I heard a swoosh sound and though that sounds like our tree in our living room. As I walked out this what I saw. Cohen had managed to pull down the tree and bury himself underneath the leaves. The funny thing was he never cried or made a sound. So I hurried and took these pictures and laughed and laughed, and then proceeded to pull him out and finish bathing the kids. HILIARIOUS.
Somebody Help me.........
Please
Hi mom I love you......I'm cute.....

3 comments:

C'est La Vie said...

ha he's SO cute, they are getting so big! I'm so glad you update!

Sarah Lunt said...

I was holding Roman when I pulled up your blog and he started laughing when he saw these pictures! So cute and only funny because he's okay ;-).

Barney Family said...

So funny! Remember when Mckay used to drool all over the place and his shirt was always wet. Looks like Cohen is doing the same. I know I say it every time but, these babies are too cute .