Sunday, May 23, 2010

Never Say Never

Never say never because for some reason it always comes back to bit me in the butt..So the time came to get a bigger car that would fit our family and all the family that comes down to visit, and room for road trips to Utah and where ever we need to go. See what 13 years of marriage and twins do to you, you do things you were never going to do. I was going to just buy a black surburban with fancy wheels, but then I decided to get something more cost efficient, price, gas and so one.. So the decision was made a mini van.. who wants to drive a mini van? NO ONE, but it made sense for us since we already have a truck that Mike won't get a rid of and we both like it and need it.. So I bit the bullet and got the Honda Odyssey, I got black with gray interior. That is another thing, I keep getting gray inside. I really wanted black interior, but they couldn't find me one so black with gray it is... So now I'm a mom with a sweet ride check it out







9 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Good for you!!! Can't believe you got black in Arizona though! Aren't you hot enough there! HAHA

C'est La Vie said...

haha check you out!! you'll be a little cute soccer mom

Sara Ballstaedt

Nancy said...

I'm so proud of you Kristie! I personally LOVED my odessy and was sad when we had to give it up so I could leave my house in the ridiculous amount of snow we get up here! I still dream about the automatic doors....enjoy!!

Alicia Cerva said...

You look adorable in it!

Annie and Jason said...

way to go! We laugh about this all the time because it's so true. I know my time will come ;)

Peri said...

And, how was Monday? did you make up errands to run just so you could drive around? I knew you would....good thing these babies have great gas mileage! xoxoxo

kittrean tanner said...

So, how was your Monday? did you make up errands to run just so you could drive this great CAR ? I knew you would !

kittrean tanner said...

I really am not copying everything Peri says....just did not know she was signed in.....duplicate !

The Teeples said...

Sweet Ride girlfriend. Who cares what your driving as long as the driver is Awesome! You definitely fit that.