Sunday, August 8, 2010

Utah Summer 2010

Utah Utah I had envisioned in my head so much fun, and lets just say I had to high hopes. It was great but many sleepless nights, a lot of driving, and 2 one year olds.. When I was thinking of all the Utah things that I wanted to do I think I must have forgotten about my kids and there schedules, and you can't due much in public places when your kids are not walking only crawling. so my bad. I am glad I did it for my kids sake and for all of our family, but boy o boy it was a lot of work. Mike was there while we were at bear lake with his family. Weather was cold not much boating and our kids were not sleeping. But we loved being with the family. Thanks everyone on both sides of the family for putting up with us. Then Mike left on the 5th to go home..He was back in a week in a half due to him missing us and me missing him. I did make it until planned so I was there around 31/2 weeks or so. Thanks for all of the help and YES I am glad I came, but I didn't get the Utah trip I had planned in my head. That just show's me again life is never how you plan it.. I think it was just not the right age to do this, but hopefully we an do it again..Now looking back there were some really good thing that happened and we are so glad that we were able to be there.

No comments: