Sunday, March 20, 2011

This is why are house is always a mess

This is what the twins are up too these days, TROUBLE!!!! Cohen got into a cake mix opened it and shook it everywhere, they played in a suitcase and a basket, got a hold of dad glasses and alarm clock. They climb in my cupboards and hide. I find them into everything, don't get me wrong I get quit a kick out of them, and I am always laughing. Man o man they are busy, as you can see Cohen still is biting and pulling hair. Poor Haddles, oh and us. We just keep trying to get him to stop. I couldn't imagine my life without them and there messes now that I have them. We love them!!!!!


















4 comments:

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

OH my word it looks like you have your hands full!

Alicia Cerva said...

Haven't checked out your blog for a while! You have some GREAT pictures! Those kids are hilarious!! Can't wait to come spend some time with all of you! I have a lot of helpers!

Alicia Cerva said...

My google account is all messed up! I'm signed in with my Ensign Blog! Sorry!
Love you, Alicia

christie said...

LOL! You definitely have your hands full. These pics are classic.