Friday, July 22, 2011

The twins turned 2


























Oh my gosh I can't believe the twins are 2, they are into everything. Cohen he is especially he also throws everything and in mid air he say's catch. He has broken several things due to this. He is BOY!!!! She is Girly for what I can tell, she carries all my bags around and say's purse. She is a the little mother and she is the BOSS. Some days are very challenging, but for the most part they are so much fun. They make me laugh, I love watching them. They are different in many ways but, that's what we want right they are boy and girl. Now they are talking up a storm, she tries to copy more, but he all of a sudden say's something so you know he is listening. He say's HI to everyone it is so cute. She is a little shy until she warms up. Here is some pictures of there Birthday. We love you so much, thanks for making the past 2 years so much fun and challenging!!!!

No comments: