Sunday, November 27, 2011

Friday continue Thanksgiving weekend





Friday we just went shopping around 9;00 in the morning at the mall just to mess around. We tried to see Santa but he wasn't there that early. We didn't even buy anything so we left and went home played around and gave the kids a nap. Then we were off to go put a Christmas tree on Justin's grave. As I was buying the little tree I broke down and started to cry it was such a reality that I was doing this. So many people were probably decorating there Christmas trees that day so I thought he needed one to. Mike and the kids got out with me but it was cold so the kids went and got back into the truck, while I had a moment with Justin. All I could do was cry and kept asking why. It wasn't my choice but I guess he was needed for bigger and better things. I miss him so much and it was so hard to be at his grave but I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Justin I hope you are decorating that tree just the way you like it, I miss and love you so much..Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: