Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas morning 2011









The kids woke up at 7:00. which worked out perfectly because we had church at 9:00 at mike;s parents ward. We had a blast watching the kids open up there Christmas. They LOVED LOVED just opening the presents it didn't matter what it was, just let me open... So we opened the presents went to church came home and got ready. Mike stayed home to put the kids home and I left to go to Sally and the boys ward at 1:00 to watch her sing a duet and sing in the choir. She sang one of Justin's favorite Christmas song. I guess when they were in California her friend wrote a mixture of songs all in one, she used to sing it every Christmas for there program. Well Justin told her she should sing that every year, so she did what he wanted her to do . It was BEAUTIFUL, I don't know how she and 2 other girls got through it, but she did. I am so glad I got to listen to that song, it was pretty. What a tough day and time it was for all of us, we all miss him so much. I left there ward and headed right back to my in laws where everyone was meeting at 2:30, I didn't even get to change my cloths... What a fun day it was. Then at 5:30 we went to my aunts house to see my cousins. What a great day it was, bitter sweet!!!!!

No comments: